Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 679 Posts

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw this little thing running around on Neowin and Majorgeeks before, and zman982 just recently created a special team for all the NGemu members.

Bascially WhatPulse is a service that counts how many mouse clicks and keystrokes you perform, and then uploads that data to a worldwide database, there you are ranked....

Here's a quide to join the NGemu team and get a little 500x40 sig image to use:

1) go to http://www.whatpulse.org/signup.php and fill out the information (username, password ect....)

2) once you login to your new accounts, go to the left sidebar where it says *yourname* ---> Teams

3) do a search for NGemu in the text box

4) right besides the NGemu entry, click join

Our Team Page:

http://whatpulse.org/stats/teams/2015/

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
it records it on your entire computer? wow...keylogger kthx :p nah it just sounds pointless

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
After install the little software that keeps tracks of the keystrokes and clicks, you can either update it manually or set a certain time for it to update.

edit: And i think the sig does change every 6 hrs.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Joined. :p

Why not, something useless won't hurt anything. ;)

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hmm, this sounds very strange to me since it logs your activity.... Isn't there any spyware in it?? :???:
(if not, I'd like to try it :D Need a new sig anyway)

·
On Stand-by
759 Posts
Someone from the Phillipines...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
oh ya, I signed up!

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Im in too, i guess it wont hurt.

·
KO'ed User
935 Posts
As Cid, pointed out, does it have any spyware?

Edit: I checked after installing the program, nope , no spyware.

Anyway, don't know what's the point of this, but it fun thing to know how many clicks you made...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Norbi said:
Anyway, don't know what's the point of this, but it fun thing to know how many clicks you made...
oh yee of little faith. ;) were not doing this for fun, were doing this to support ngemu! for..something?

1 - 20 of 679 Posts