Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just out of curiosity btw. While I duel the jedi and sith enemies in the jedi knight games, I find that when I defeat them, sometimes the enemy would plunge the lightsaber into themselves during the death sequence animation. Not all the time but sometimes.

I am wondering if it is intentional programming?? or is it a bug??

Do jedi really commit seppuku in the novels?? Just out of curiosity because it kinda struck me as a "hey that wasn't in the jedi manual or was it....?".

Again, I haven't read the novels so I don't know if characters are potrayed in drastically different ways.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
i've played every jedi knight game extensively (JK1 for 5 Years, JK2 from the gay it came out to the day JK3 came out, and JK3 since it came out to the present) and i've never once seen that in any game. Is this in single player or multiplayer? because i never played JK1 single player, but i've played every one of them multiplayer.

·
Souless Angel
900 Posts
Yea, coming from a avid DF/JK fan, it's a animation glitch when they went to grab thier stomach in pain.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Can u post some screens?

·
Moo.
455 Posts
There's something about seppuku that's so stupid it's outrageous, and somehow it's become one of the most respectable Japanese acts ever (and for whatever reason, has become "cool"). Also, considering that the lightsabers are generally much longer than an arm's length, it'd pretty much be impossible to "seppuku" oneself

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.