Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I made the CDDB query to get the info of the CD(yeah japanese artist) I inserted in winamp in order to read the track names in japanese in the playlist editor. The matches window after the query displayed the japanese characters properly, after selecting the match, the playlist editor only showed ???? (see the attached pic). What do I do to force winamp's playlist editor to show the japanese characters properly?, install a plug-in?, what? (I have the east asian languages files installed under windows language options).

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
in the preferences menu, under General Preferences-->Playlist, there's a thing that says "Use Skin or Language pack font". make sure that's checked. also, you probably already did this but make sure the characters are in there correctly, like you put in マット (for example..thats my name btw :p ) instead of something else, i get that problem sometimes with incorrect inputs.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pff after changing the language Yelo and doing what you said hushy and selecting a font like MS Micho finally ひらがな, カタカナ and 漢字 were displayed as they're ment to be displayed :), thanks dudes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts