Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have but 1 extra to get and install ( when it comes in ), the PowerColor X800 video card I placed on order. As the PowerColor Radion 9200 I have is just to out of date, it's soooo last week ;)

So here is a run down of my PC

Motherboard: ASRock PV4T8 ( 800 Mhz FSB, 478 Socket )
CPU: Intel P4 HT 2.8 Ghz ( now with Artic Cooling Silencer 4 Ultra Neon Blue )
Ram: 2 x 512 MB DDR (PC3200)
Video Card: PowerColor Radion 9200 ( 128 MB DDR and fan added )
Drives: C drive 80 Gig D drive 40 Gig E: DVD-R/RW F: Mercury 16x DVD rom drive

TV Tuner : PowerColor Home Theater 550 Pro ( 16MB DDR on board ) with Cyberlink MCE Remote ( you'll see why in a sec).

Extras: ATI Remote Wonder ( RF not IR ), Dlink 4 port USB 2.0 hub, IR Remote Sensor for sync & Link to my Microsoft Smartphone via Activesync.

The crown jewel of the system...........

Nexxtech 2.4 Ghz wireless Audio/Video Transmit/Rec. Units ( cordless connection to 24" Electrohome flat screen TV ).

O/S Windows XP Pro Media Center Edition 2004 ( when you buy a qualifing hardware from an OEM you can now buy the OS cheeper as 2005 is all the rage)

Now all I need is a plug in for MCE that handles Emulation :)

·
band
4,912 Posts
to be truly pimp, at least one flatscreen is necessary.

EDIT: Oo that TV is flatscreen ? oO well i just noticed the DC. your setup is officially pimp no matter wat :evil:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D.D. said:
to be truly pimp, at least one flatscreen is necessary.

EDIT: Oo that TV is flatscreen ? oO well i just noticed the DC. your setup is officially pimp no matter wat :evil:
Many thanks !!!

However so it is know ;)

The Dell M991 19" Screen is also flat

They are both Flat Pannel????? I think thats the term or is it just flat screen?

I am just waiting to see the differance when the X800 gets here.

·
band
4,912 Posts
Greywolf Ghost said:
The Dell M991 19" Screen is also flat

They are both Flat Pannel????? I think thats the term or is it just flat screen?

I am just waiting to see the differance when the X800 gets here.
the x800 will be a huge upgrade i can assure you.

as for the monitor and tv screen, i'll have to take your word for it that they are flat screen. my eyes are deceiving me because i see a bugle >.>

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
And I expected something like an Athlon64 3.x with 2 nVidia GF7800's under the hood :(

It's not a bad system at all but I wouldn't call it pimp myself. Kudos for the DC though ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.