Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an awesome game. The ending was more of an emotional one, like FFVIII's, but only better. What I really liked about this game is that there's a hidden theater inside one of the towns that let you buy (and then watch as much as you want) all the movies in the game, except for the ending. It also does the same with all the music in the game. I thought this was really cool.

· (>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,617 Posts
:p i dunno where im at im at the end of he jungle place :D

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
Im stuck and I guess you can help me. I just saw Yuna get married with that Seymore Guado. Then Im suppose to go through the maze where I get on the weird 3d maze and m suppose to meet Yuna in the temple. But I didnt get to solve the puzzle. Can you tell me how to solve the maze? And How many hours of gameplay do I have left?

· 8+ Years
2,800 Posts
O well...I saw the ending and the intro and all the movie scenes and stuff wwwwaaaayyyy before the game came out. :)

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by ToM_E
Im stuck and I guess you can help me. I just saw Yuna get married with that Seymore Guado. Then Im suppose to go through the maze where I get on the weird 3d maze and m suppose to meet Yuna in the temple. But I didnt get to solve the puzzle. Can you tell me how to solve the maze? And How many hours of gameplay do I have left?
Okey, let's see... I'm not good at giving instructions, but my friend found this site for me. Made by squaresoft. Very well explained, with tons of pictures. All you need is flash. http://www.squaresoft.com/playonline/FFX_strategy/index.html

· <B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
6,550 Posts
damn, I need to buy the english version of this thing, i tried to play again last night, even with the text translation, but .. i guess it'd be different when its in english,.. hehe..

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by Xeven
damn, I need to buy the english version of this thing, i tried to play again last night, even with the text translation, but .. i guess it'd be different when its in english,.. hehe..
I hate the way Tidus sounds. And Yuna speaks with a broken english accent at times. Rikku's voice is too high, Seymour's plain annoying. Kimahri does Tarzan sentences (Me Kimahri You Yuna). Other than that, it's cool. You can probably find a text dump of the thing somewhere.

· Registered
12,014 Posts
I wish I were watching anime. I'm trying to play Tales of Eternia despite the voices. I'm close to the end of that one, but I need to get the big gun first. I've been paying the guy time after time, but he won't cough it up.

· Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Ryos
I wish I were watching anime. I'm trying to play Tales of Eternia despite the voices. I'm close to the end of that one, but I need to get the big gun first. I've been paying the guy time after time, but he won't cough it up.
BRING HIM DOWN RYOS!!!!! :rockets: :rockets:

Perhaps I'm overreacting :heh:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.