Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just reading the "ePSXe is NOT dead" thread above, and while I wasn't under the impression that it was abandoned I have noticed that there is no managed method for reporting and logging bugs. Only posting threads here with the hope of people volunteering their time to troubleshoot, but I sincerely doubt the people responsible for the emulator are keeping tabs on every individual post which comes by here. Not to mention that most involving problems with plugin settings or user error end up resolved anyway.

So I was curious to know why there isn't such a thing to track bugs and feature requests, similar to how sourceforge projects work. If there's to be a new ePSXe version, how can you know what needs fixing and improvement without keeping such a score set by the people who use it? Otherwise, I would imagine any new version would have the minimal improvement restricted to what the developers felt required work, and therefore fail to approach many of the problems people are having when it very well could have. It just seems like common sense to make things easier for the developers and create a better product.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts