Next Generation Emulation banner

Issues with NeonDS on Vista

6K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jediscorpio 
#1 ·
I am currently using Windows Vista Home Premium as my only laptop I have. 32 bit system. Recently downloaded and ran NeonDS. When I load a game on to it, it seems okay, but as I hit the run button to play the game, NeonDS crashes. And I've checked my OpenGL dll and it seems to be alright. I just wonder if NeonDS is not yet Vista capable. Any help would be great. Thank you.

#2 ·
I see possibly this question was asked before, otherwise I'd get a reply. Well I thank those who at least viewed this at least I think people viewed this? I resorted to using another emulator which I can not mention because it is different forum on this site. But the emulator I use now works great on Vista, and of course thanks to the posts on the other forums, I now was able to get compatible roms. So it not a whole loss, the other forums helped me with another option. Thank you all kindly.

#4 ·
yeah I would have still used XP, but I had major problems with XP compared to on Vista. I was hoping to run NeonDS cause it had compatibilities to work roms better. I think it even ran roms that not work as good on the emulator I have now. But the emulator I have should be okay, just have to stay away from the roms not highlighted in green. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.