Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some cds that have some small scratches. I've just tried making an iso. But it always stops or stays at 99%. I've tried isobuster, cdrwin and blindread. Is there an iso maker for cds that are scratched?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If your sure its just small scratches you can buy cd repair kits @ music/computer/electronic shops

Test it with another psx disk to make sure that you haven't setup the program wrong first tho'

C

·
0 Posts
Try that. Once I tried to make a copy of ff7 and it didn't work because it was all sctatched up on the bottem.:)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Why don't you use Discdump program, because I have a disk that has alot scratch, and I use this program, and it still can make a perfect ISO file.
When it reads the sector, it reads error, but after some times it recovers itself and give you list of error. But again, the program (from iSO file) works fine to me until now...:)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When i tried discdump, a window appeared saying my aspi something is outdated. How do i upgrade my aspi?

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Check out www.psxemu.com, in epsxe - download, you can download the aspi driver from there.

Discdump didn't include the ASPI driver, if you own CDR-Win then your computer should have ASPI driver.

Hope your problem solved:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts