Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm having immense trouble finding a working dvd driver. None of the available ones work for me. So, if I make an ISO of a game and use the drivers intended for reading ISOs, will that work? Or am I essentially beating a dead horse with a problem I don't even know about.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yeah, sure, as long as the game is actually playable with the emulator you're trying to use, it should work fine. Not to mention that your image (ISO, BIN, MDF...) must not be corrupt. Otherwise you shouldn't be able to make much thing with it.

·
PC game modder
6,949 Posts
So, I'm having immense trouble finding a working dvd driver. None of the available ones work for me. So, if I make an ISO of a game and use the drivers intended for reading ISOs, will that work? Or am I essentially beating a dead horse with a problem I don't even know about.
You need to do exactly what you said yourself! Make an image of the game and run the image of the game with a plug-in that supports the image format you choose to go with!

Good luck!:thumb:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Again I see this thread. if you think all day your mind will be gone, so take a rest from emulations. JOKING.

just make sure you kept the original from the elements and usage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts