Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an ISO of Final fantasy 1 origin,but when i used open using win RAR it gave an error saying"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :???:
can some1 tell me what to do

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Don't open it using WinRAR? It's not a RAR archive. You mount the image... probably using the program you imaged it with. What app did you use?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Made a iso, huh? :rolleyes: sure ya did...

Anyways, I suggest using a program like blindread/blindwrite to make an image of the original and then mount it using Daemon Tools.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh let me explain more clearly,i inserted thee FF origin cd and used isoproducer to "make iso"(thats what it says on the option i.e 1 is make ISO,otehr is load cd,and there is a third one). After it was 100% it said ISO completed.Then i tried to open the file(the one whihc was made and it gave the error(it looke like a winRAR file thats why i used that. :emb: Now what should i do

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Winrar can open ISO files, so it might not be a good ISO, but try opening it in epsxe to make sure it's none working, if it won't run try another program like alcohol 120% or some such for making the ISO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts