Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. i used ISOBuster on my Legend Of Dragoon to play on my epsxe. but it came out a BIN file. and it says that i can easily just rename it to ISO, but, the easiest of things, is the hardest for me at the moment. wit just seems to escape me sometimes, :hdbash: so can anyone help on how i can do that?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Emmm.. rename the file? click it than press F2 and rename :) (make shure that the option (in folder options) 'hide known file extentions' is unmarked)
BTW... why do you want to rename that file? *.bin is also good and recognized :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks. i appreciate it yo. but now im still lost. i play the ISO and now, the game wont play at all. then screen stays black. can you help me on that too??? thanks alot dude.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
do you load your iso into epsxe by some kind of virtual drive? (deamon tool recomandet) or from the ePSXe 'load iso' menu :) also what is your ePSXe config, and PC specs.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Maybe you need a ppf patch. Post your plugin set and configs.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ISObuster should've made a Bin and a Cue file...by the way you dont need to rename it to .iso, a .bin images is an example of an ISO ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts