Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a lot of Playstation games and i want to be able to play them on the computer so i downloaded this emulator, (i also downloaded epsxe but it wasn't working)... Anyways I have been trying with a billion programs all night to make ISO's of my PSX games. Just recently i made an ISO with Norton of Crash Bandicoot and when i tried to play it in psxeven it said in the debug screen something about not finding a psx executable. It just comes up with a big blank screen.
I really need help her cuz i really want to play the PSX games that I OWN on my computer!
So any help is appreciated.. i may not get to check back here so if you can e-mail me at [email protected] it would be a big help.
thanks
-kyra

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
For making isos i would recommend Alcohol 120%, you can get the trial version here . And i would also recommend that you try out ePSXe as it is a great emulator with great compatibilty. Check out Kane's Domain for help configuring ePSXe.

btw which games are you trying to run?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
in PSXeven, make sure you click the big button that says RUN CD.

what are your computer's specs? with those we will recommend some plugins to use.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
specs.. i dunno.. got an athlon 64 2ghz.. running an ati radeon x300 but im gonna get a better one.. my msi mother board comes with an nvidia soundcard.. also 512mb of ram.. and a dvd/cdrw drive....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts