Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. A lot of my friends still have regular x-boxes and games are still released for the xBox (although more for PS2).

Can you play Halo on a X-box emulator with multiple controllers? Do you have any recommendations for games to play on the x-box?

·
Shadow of nothing...
6,071 Posts
If you want to play Halo, Xeon is the only emulator that goes ingame with it. Cxbx only reaches menus with major distortions. Only the first controller is supported. Either way, don't use the emulators for a substitute for the Xbox or PC version. I personally like the Xbox version of Halo better though, but you'll have to wait until Xbox emulation matures more.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have recently bought two USB controllers for my computer. I've been playing a lot of PES 2009 and N64 games.

I was interested in playing xBox games via an emulator to play some other games. N64 games en PC-sports game are beginning to bore a little.

Anyway, it's a pity that xbox emulation is still in it's infancy.

·
Registered
47 Posts
tenchu for xbox was a fun game :) i dont suppose it works on any emulators does it? does anyone run a multiplayer xbox live emulated server?

·
Banned
303 Posts
tenchu for xbox was a fun game :) i dont suppose it works on any emulators does it? does anyone run a multiplayer xbox live emulated server?
its been released on 360 market place im not to sure if its in XBLA or just normal xbox games

1 - 10 of 10 Posts