Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is possible to unencrypt, encrypted movie files like FF9 MDEC's...?
Or play them is some special kind of movie player..?

·
Crotally Tazy
4,582 Posts
Not that i like to flame ... but , can someone decipher this ?

What I think youre asking is if you can play the FF9 cinematics on an emulator or a player like Windows Media Player . ( Hope i got it right ... ) Well , if your settings are correct your emulator plays the movie......

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, PsxMC can play it perfectly. It's the best movie player, IMO.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What I think youre asking is if you can play the FF9 cinematics on an emulator or a player like Windows Media Player . ( Hope i got it right ... ) Well , if your settings are correct your emulator plays the movie......
Yep....My emulator config is good...and the MDEC's are working fine on the Emulator.....but I wanna choose wich movie I'll watch...
That's why I'm trying to find a PSX Movie player (err..and thanx pals for the tips I'll try the programs that u told)

(Talking about FFIX movies..is it true that one or more movies from Final fantasy 9 haves the songtrack recorded by the Metal band: Iced Earth...???) (PS: Because i saw in morpheus some video files to download with names like: FFIX Movie performing Iced Earth)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts