Next Generation Emulation banner

Is this animul cruelty? Cool Vid Though :p

2K views 43 replies 13 participants last post by  Mdkcheatz 
#1 ·

#5 ·
*coughs* Remember when I said men were immature and had a mentality of a five year old? This is an example....

Lol, jk jk.

Yeah, I honestly consider this abuse. Even though the anaconda would've done this in the wild. But the fact is...it was a man made situation. >.> Because a man wanted to see what would happen. Duh, of course the anaconda would've done that...I'm a freakin' stereotypical blonde and even I know that. >.<

Cool vid, Phil :thumb:

#9 ·
Well in the grand scheme of things this isn't so bad, we eat chickens by the billions & turkeys by the millions... and kill off 99% of male chicks

i don't see what the big deal is.

The Fate of Male Chicks

Chick culling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several methods have been used to cull (slaughter) chicks:

Maceration, using a large high-speed grinder into which the chicks are fed.
Gases or gas mixtures, often carbon dioxide is used to induce unconsciousness and then death.
Cervical dislocation, manually induced dislocation of the spinal column from the skull.
Burying alive.
Electrocution, a new method that has been touted as being cheap, reliable, and humane by its developers [1]

#16 ·
Just LOL

If you want to whine about getting cruel, here's cruel, but I think it's just lol.

#17 · (Edited)
Why are mice always used a test subjects from lab coat freaks and their dirty experiments?!

If you want to whine about getting cruel, here's cruel, but I think it's just lol.
Wow! You must be a psychopath :p

Edit: WTF! Was it's heart still beating at the end!?!? oO

#19 ·
#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.