Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Fine. Jill Valentine's request again was for a memory card with the following: "I need a mem. format save of the Jap ver. of FF9, All characters at lv 99, all abl=ilties, skills, best weapons, Excalibur 2, has svae the queen and Hammer for extended ending, has any one got it?" If I figure out you're lying to me, I'll ban you without a second thought.

Esturk17: No. Since Jill Valentine probably wants a save compatible with VGS, I'll just leave it here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm desperate!! Since those saves i foound in Gamefaqs don't work for my uh, illegal eng ver.(The ONLY eng. ver. I'll ever get) I want a save for the Jap ver.
On muyPS2, I'm up to Disk 4, but idon't want to bother leveling up, and I can't get excalibur 2 anymore, (Already played for 40 hrs) So does any one have a save like this??? Please????(VGs can play Jap ver. too, right???)

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
> On muyPS2, I'm up to Disk 4, but idon't want to bother leveling up, and I can't get excalibur 2 anymore, (Already played for 40 hrs) So does any one have a save like this??? Please????

Just use PEC to give yourself what you're missing, since it works with VGS. As you seem to have this fascination with pushing me to ban you by repeatedly bringing up your illegal version, I'll save you the trouble by locking this thread.

·
Registered
12,014 Posts
Don't let the door hit you on the way out...I was going to let this go, but since you've decided to attack me with childish insults, you've left me no other choice. BTW, you do realize such a taunt is a sign that, from a Darwinist perspective, I am superior to you? That's a typical way of showing which males are dominant. Didn't think about that, did you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.