Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help me please! I am playing harvestmoon friends of mineral town using my mobile phone? Im using a vbagx v1.20 emulator so theres no way for me to get a link star, what i mean is i cant connect/link to a gamecube? Is there any way for me to get van visit me in the game? Please help me i know theres a way when i edit the hex values but i dont know what values to edit? And what values should i put? I only know how to edit the house upgrade :(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Help me please! I am playing harvestmoon friends of mineral town using my mobile phone? Im using a vbagx v1.20 emulator so theres no way for me to get a link star, what i mean is i cant connect/link to a gamecube?
Obviously...

Is there any way for me to get van visit me in the game?
No.

Please help me i know theres a way when i edit the hex values but i dont know what values to edit? And what values should i put? I only know how to edit the house upgrade :(
There are cheatcodes (GS or CB) but vBagx doesn't support cheatcodes.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Not to mention vBagX has no relation whatsoever to VBA...so I am moving this to misc handheld discussion.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
VBAGX? That isn't the name of a VBA port for the Wii?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Oh, I didn't knew that. oO

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Now that I think about it there could actually be a way, providing you can find some Gameshark or Codebreaker or Action Replay cheats which do what you want.
Whilst you can't cheat in vBagX it does create normal battery saves for the games as far as I know so you should be able to transfer the .sav for the game back to your PC, load it in VBA and apply any cheats and if neccessary play through whatever whatever required the cheats make an ingame battery save and then transfer that save back to the phone.

Although I have never tested this, I usually just cheat in VBA for infinite cash, create a battery save and then load that save onto my phone and that's how it stays, but there's no reason why you should not be able to transfer the save back to PC and repeat the process (unless vBagX creates it's own type of save file) although I have never tested it as I said.

Note that this would require the name of the game file to be identical to the save to work. For instance 1.gba and 1.sav (I perhaps incorrectly interpreted that vBagX prefers it's files to just be a number and extension after reading the instructions for using it when setting it up on my phone).

Hope this helps you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.