Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read The Adventure of Tin Tin by Herge and it is very good (the plot) are there any other comic by non Japanese author worth watching?

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
Korean manhwaa is getting good recently. There are a number of titles of the quality of japanese mangas.
'Onihime VS' and 'Unbalance X Unbalance' are from the same author, featuring quality art.

For franco-belge comics, there's 'Spirou' (similar to Tintin), 'Asterix and Obelix', 'Lucky Luke', 'Largo Winch'.

·
I m meow desu! ^_^
4,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys i will definitely read those. :]

·
Administrator
15,457 Posts
*edit my bad didn't read it all the way.

I'll have to dig around my korean comics to recommand a good series

Korean manhwaa is getting good recently. There are a number of titles of the quality of japanese mangas.
'Onihime VS' and 'Unbalance X Unbalance' are from the same author, featuring quality art.
UXU has a japanese version which is uncensored, i.e more nudity and actual nudity, no underwear ;)

raks you should sample manhwa , but check out breaker and goong

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!
Screw Marvel. A lot of their comics have gotten so emo to the point I want to raid a comic book store and rip apart every Marvel I come across :dead:

DC ftw.

*Edit
Oh, and since some people have mentioned Manhwa, I definitely need to recommend my favorite title.

Shin Angyo Onshi.

Better then most mangas I've come across...and there's a lot :p

·
You're already dead...
5,472 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.