Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well, if it was made with Bink or Smacker, there's a tool to extract them called Bikextractor. don't know where to find it though.
I might also be a simple AVI (or Mpeg) that is a single renamed.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No,unrenameable I copy this file into my harddisk and se folder not hide file know extension but this file still hide by itself and when I try open this with windowsmedialayer it still not working.

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Well, I can't think of anything else. Sorry, but I guess the game have a special codec for that game (one that don't get installed on windows by default) and only will be decoded by it. One last try though, have you tried .ASF?

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't renameable just like I said above then how I can try .asf ???
BTW It ok thank you for trying help me.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
There is a utility called Hypercam, the best one around. It has the ability to capture moving images at varaible resolution and frames per second.

All U have to do is to run the game and behind it also run hypercam, during the game when U want to capture a movie simply preee F2 to start recording and then press it again to stop it.

The movie will be saved in AVI format, after that use windows media encoder to covert it into mpeg layer X, or whatever format U desire.

Interested in it, then PM me and I will tell U what to do rest......!;)

Ali

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
Try this, maybe it'll work. :p

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
The program is not a freeware, you have to pay hot cash for it to work......oh man.........tell me your damn email address...........!

Ali

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
mine certainly was freeware...maybe he was referring to Hypercam? :confused:

Yo Ali, use the quote button...it's free, y'know. :p

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
mine certainly was freeware...maybe he was referring to Hypercam? :confused:

testing....yup, it's free allright ;) (the button)

...the best way to capture would probably be using a tv in/out and a video recorder.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
Damit man! now i have to pay Bobbi 100 bucks for using this damn quote button.........eheh..j/k

well......hypercam is the best of all..........it captures every thing.......it would even capture your ass if you stick it in front of your monitor screen.....eheh.....j/k am I lolz

Ali

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ali

Damit man! now i have to pay Bobbi 100 bucks for using this damn quote button.........eheh..j/k

well......hypercam is the best of all..........it captures every thing.......it would even capture your ass if you stick it in front of your monitor screen.....eheh.....j/k am I lolz

Ali
I need a bigger monitor :eek:

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts