Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ePSXe and PSEmu Pro both don't work. Also, I don't have VGS. Is there a freeware emu that works?

S

·
0 Posts
You might want to give Adripsx a try. I can't guarentee that it will work, but it may. It's compatability is already quite high (not as high as VGS or ePSXe, yet) and it works really well. It plays Darkstone (which is a newer title for PSX) flawlessly. It also uses the same plugin system as ePSXe, so if you are familiar w/that you should have no troble getting set up. You can get it right here at www.psxemu.com Best of luck and I hope it works.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope, AdriPSX doesn't work with Incredible Crisis. It stops after displaying the logo.

S

·
0 Posts
There are two things you can try to get it to work. First, enable the "Extra CD Decoder" option in the CD rom configuration box. Second disable the "HLE Bios Emulation" in the CPU configuration box. This is what I had to do to get Adripsx to run Gauntlet Legends. Give that a try and see if it helps. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The newer version seems to have a few bugs. Now, every time I start it, a window pops up and says "this program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down" or something like that. I'll try the older version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts