Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, that's what i told you.
I know that disabling some sound option give a boost but I don't need boost! I need a slow down. Currently I can play resident evil, with sound between 23-80 fps on my crappy laptop (see my other post). What i would like is to fix fps at a maximum of 25.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Oh that! Well if you have dual core on disable it if it get's too slow just check all the sound options...and fix fps i don't think it's possible... just check options that optimize graphics and it should get slower and i have that same problem with naruto clash of ninja 2 it's too fast but if i enable all sounds and graphics it works normally

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very kind Naruto#1fan, but I've already seen that post. Don't worry, I think I have to wait like I did for Re Remake compatibility, and one day there will be an fps limiter in dolphin, thx to the great & hard work of devs!

·
Registered
379 Posts
as far as i know, the only way to enable the "speed limiter" = throttle is to enable other audio in the DSP options.

·
Registered
228 Posts
i see exactly what you mean V-rally plays way to slow with all sounds on , and when throttle off the game is literally unplayable because its way to fast

1 - 11 of 11 Posts