Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know if I were playing this on a console the only way to delete saves would be to wipe everything from the memory card entirely, but since the game itself is able to hold so many save slots I assume they have to be stored individually somewhere in epsxe. Does anyone know where they would be located (assuming they are stored as discrete files), and whether or not it is safe to delete them manually?

·
Not a Registered User
1,466 Posts
Manually no, you have to do it the old way, start ePSXe without a game in loaded aka Run bios with Silent Hill memory cards select in settings, then go into memory card and delete the save file.
Or just use one the dozens of Memory Cards editors like MemcardRex.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, I am in DuckStation. So if you're in DuckStation, this is the way to delete saves:

Documents > DuckStation > memcards

Then, you'll see those saves. Drag those Save files of the games to the Recycle Bin & thewn, DELETE! I hope this will help to everyone that have DuckStation! BTW, I don't have ePSXe on my PC!

·
Not a Registered User
1,466 Posts
So, I am in DuckStation. So if you're in DuckStation, this is the way to delete saves:

Documents > DuckStation > memcards

Then, you'll see those saves. Drag those Save files of the games to the Recycle Bin & thewn, DELETE! I hope this will help to everyone that have DuckStation! BTW, I don't have ePSXe on my PC!
Yeah sorry but no one in 5 years since last post was made asked for a guide for grannies on how to delete their files.
Not to mention this method deletes the entire memory card with all the saves on it.
Duckstation has a built in menory card manager under tools use it I instead to remove or copy single save files from memory cards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts