Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Shenmue on my friends dreamcast a few days ago and that game really looked terrific.I know there is almost no possibility of a dreamcast emulator that can play shenmue atleast in near future and I dont want to purchase a dreamcast(would invest in a better machine later).
So what i want to know is there any similar game(or you can call Shenmue clone) for pc or psx?

·
Registered
130 Posts
NOPE:p see, i have a dreamast so i can experience this cool game, shenmue created an entirely new style of game F.R.E.E., there is no game like it, nor will there be for quite some time, and the americans dont get shenmue 2 on the dc but the europeans do!(i live in northern ireland) so im safe but im gettin an xbox n e way so i will be gettin all of the shenmues, i am atually very surprised sony havnt ripped shenmue off yet or tired to get sega to port it to the ps2,afterall its thee best game ever! and my god if you think shenmue two looks unbelieveable(which it does) just wait for shenmue 3 on the xbox!

·
(>^_^)> *KIRBY*
2,612 Posts
wut r u talking about americans r getting shenmue 2..:wtf:

·
Registered
130 Posts
NO THE AMERICANS DO NOT GET SHENMUE 2 ON THE DREAMCAST, IN AMERICA ITS GOIN STRAIGHT TO THE XBOX IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THEN YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK, GO OVER TO IGN.COM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what you mean. If you mean a game that has a lot of freedom and depth ..

Ultima VII is superior in every way to any game ever made in those terms. It is graphically very inferior but yet every person in the world has a least a name/job and a lot of interesting dialogue. The huge world set for exploration will send the Avatar to the far ends of the Britannia to discover what exactly has happened to the land.

I should warn you though, that most people are not ready for Ultima VII because it is both very hard and does not attempt to stupidly leash you through the game. This game is in no way related to any Japanese games so the style is going to be quite different. However, the story has such depth and the continual Ultima universe entwines the entire epic in such a vast scope that the game is unparalled to those whom are compotent enough to play it.

However, this game ain't pretty at all...

·
Registered
362 Posts
i think i kown what u mean,and no...i think there's no game like shenmeu...i mean if u like shenmeu that much there's no game that will fulfil your desire of SHENMEU...
THE GREAT SHENMEU ,THE SUPER SHENMEU, THE ULTRA SHENMEU, MY SHENMEU (enough)
hey there's one game!!!!final fantasy X...
i'm not saying that ffx is the same kind of game,but ffx can take shenmeu out of your mind for a couple of mouths...

;) :D :emb:

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
to bad u don't have it, right 357Colt_piton. Hehe :D

Just j/k dude ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ultima VII is much better than Shenmue, in fact.

Serpent's Isle is the best game I've ever played on PC. Too bad, he doesn't work on Windows, I'd like to be able to play it again..

·
Registered
362 Posts
Originally posted by Gros Bil
Ultima VII is much better than Shenmue, in fact.

Course shenmue2 is a lot better than ultima VII...:D :cool:

why are u saying that ultima is better than shenmue?there is only one game that beat shenmue and that game is FINAL FANTASY X...

hey metal M tell him how ffx is great........tell him tell him....

;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts