Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

I usually come to the forums through the main page (NGEMU.com obviously) instead of bookmarking the messageboard. Anyway, I check the new posts and I see some posts that I can't access. At first I thought the threads were being deleted but I see them constantly all the time so I'm guessing the error I get when I click on them is that I'm not allowed to see them because of my poster status instead of being some kind of mod or admin.

I'll show a screenshot of what I'm talking about and give some further explanation.

Ok for example, under "Forum Highlights" where you can see the new posts, I can see "Flipnic [SCPS 15050]" but if I click on it, I get an error message saying I'm not allowed to access the page.

ShadowDancer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is this a bug? I'm just curious and it's no biggie personally. I'm just wondering.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Yes, there are Admin and Mod forums. However the one that thread is from is the PCSX2 beta forum.

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Yes there is a hidden forum. (infact there are several).

It's a forum for PCSX2 betatesters and devs, what you are seeing are the recent topics in that forum (in this instance, a recent test). It used to be totally invisable to the public, not even appearing in the highlights, but since search was enabled for that forum it appears there (something which should be fixed).

Hope that answers your question, and hopefully the forum will be totally invisable again in the near future to save confusion, and perhaps 'speculation' :D :evil:

Edit, damn you reich, for your speedy typing!!

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
2 things are rather intressing :D

1. there's a lot of game names showing up :D one could almost suspect it's downloads, however the explanation is probably it's games tested on PCSX2 :D

2. Each time a name shows up as subject , the person with that name have been banned :D

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Certainly nothing illegal in those forums :innocent:

There are plenty of names, because currently those forums are listing and tracking over 280 games, but enough said, thankfully no one has found the XXX pr0n forums :evil: :agree:

·
2,775 Posts
thankfully no one has found the XXX pr0n forums
Okay CK how much cash you need to make me a member of those? :D

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ChankastRules said:
Okay CK how much cash you need to make me a member of those? :D
What you didn't find it??? I found the Pr0n forum 6 months ago...I stopped going after all the pervs started posting their nude pics....Trust me, you don't wanna see ANY of the mods nude...:nono:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
dpence said:
What you didn't find it??? I found the Pr0n forum 6 months ago...I stopped going after all the pervs started posting their nude pics....Trust me, you don't wanna see ANY of the mods nude...:nono:
oh yes you do, Yeloazndevil and Elly are actually quite stunning :wub:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
heh, yeah. (esturk everyone is going wtf are you talking about? right now :p )

i guess people notice this because there have been a lot of posts in those forums lately...

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
AAARGH!!! If i ever hear the word The Plan again, my head will explode! :hdbash: Where an earth that came from anywhay... :lol:

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
Player-X said:
It's part of The Plan
exactly.

btw, i am slowly becoming integrated into The Plan as well....i've already gotten a PM and a few specific posts :evil:

·
2,775 Posts
OOO, how exciting! a secret plan, if Elly is involved it has got to be something evil :O

Time to grab my trusty crowbar and get to the bottom of this :p

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
MaZa said:
AAARGH!!! If i ever hear the word The Plan again, my head will explode! Where an earth that came from anywhay...
The Plan

Sorry MaZa :lol:

Hehe... wait until you become a mod and have access to the hidden threads. The thread that spawned from a very VERY lonely night was locked away and hidden precisely to keep it secret by a great NGEmu conspiracy of long ago. Now even hushypushy is being involved?

Seriously though, I can't seem to imagine how a bug like that crept in. *shrug* but what do I know with web programming anyway?

·
!!!METAL UNCLE!!!
1,951 Posts
Kraelis said:
The Plan

Sorry MaZa :lol:

No! NOOOO!!! AAAAAaaaaaargh....

Hehe... wait until you become a mod and have access to the hidden threads. The thread that spawned from a very VERY lonely night was locked away and hidden precisely to keep it secret by a great NGEmu conspiracy of long ago. Now even hushypushy is being involved?

Hehe... me becoming a mod... THAT is going to take a while. :evil:

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
The hidden forum is no longer an issue to the old members.

Ever wondered why mods have such high post counts?

mod1: r0mz plzz.
mod2: Okay.
mod1: OMFG, looks cool.
mod2: whatever..
mod1: o_O

:p :evil:

@Maza

You dont want to know what the plan is all about.

Many have tried to discern its purpose but its either: they failed or they ran away in fear. :p

·
Banned
9,111 Posts
The hidden forum is no longer an issue to the old members.

Ever wondered why mods have such high post counts?

mod1: r0mz plzz.
mod2: Okay.
mod1: OMFG, looks cool.
mod2: whatever..
mod1: o_O

:p :evil:
What's scarry is that it's true
@Maza

You dont want to know what the plan is all about.

Many have tried to discern its purpose but its either: they failed or they ran away in fear. :p
I was hoping that we leave him to figure it out himself

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.