Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is the Grinch coming to town this year ?
We have to wait few more weeks..
and then we can see... then its Xmas again.

But perhaps.. he is coming just like in 2008 :)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hint future progress dxbx... mmmm can`t tell, it is few more weeks.. then its Xmas :p
People that are here since the beginning know what happened on Xmas in 2008 when The Grinch arrived :p

Google for some history.. on Dxbx .. ;) that is all i gone say

·
Registered
25 Posts
XDBX running commercial games @ 100% (Shenmue 2, Sega GT, etc) in 25 Dic???
XBDX = nullDC 1.0.0.0?

jeje Santa Claus exists:lol:

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

·
Registered
75 Posts
A new version!

Ah, yes. Before Darkness Knight of the nth Order commented here, I'd googled, and noticed a news article at ngemu.com referring to version 0.1 of DXBX, which would be replacing the previous version (0.09, or 0.009?) by XMas 2008.

So that means that 0.5 will be coming out this Christmas. Lol, a cheeky whisper between Pattie, and Shadow, it was then...

PS: I don't know how to camouflage up the text.

·
Registered
423 Posts
@ObiKKa : If you're referring to me by "Pattie" then please stop - I really loath the use of incorrect names and/or spelling. Even though I'm not a native English speaker I try hard to write correct and understandible text (even at 3 am), and I sincerely hope that the regulars here on ngemu will follow suit. Thank you.

·
Registered
25 Posts
as you can see.. the main post has been changed..
The Grinch is comming to town on Xmas
Only for Windows x86 xD

Great!!!! waiting for.....

Salu2 - Darkness Knight ;)

·
Registered
75 Posts
@ObiKKa : If you're referring to me by "Pattie" then please stop - I really loath the use of incorrect names and/or spelling. Even though I'm not a native English speaker I try hard to write correct and understandible text.
Oh, OK. I won't use any other fairly different aliases for your name anymore. I'll only use Pat, or Patrick, or PatrickVL from now on (I think you've been fine with all of these, right?).

But, you must understand that in the English-speaking countries, we sometimes use shortened nicknames with some different spellings, and/or omissions to refer to another person usually for comic or affectionate reasons, but ONLY SOMETIMES.

·
Registered
376 Posts
It's not just English-speaking ones, the Japanese do it too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah, it didn't seem with disrespectful intension Obikka, but Patrick did ask nicely, I would gladly respect his wishes. I often wondered if I could use a nick for him as well, glad I didn't. But being an adult myself, nicks are harder to use/give as you get older. People just don't like it. Its taken more as a lack of respect.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Back "on the rails", has the Grinch not come yet, or was that the Dxbx v0.5 release?

·
Linux's worst nightmare..
1,510 Posts
it was the 0.5 release
im guessing it'll be a while before the next official release because theres a lot that needs to get done but that also means everyone has a lot to look foward to :thumb:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The grinch was early this year.
and yes it was the 0.5 release that has been published a week earlier.

We thought it was nice again to publish it at christmas time, but because we want to keep on developing it was better to make a early release a week before xmas.

so you can see it as a early xmas present from the dxbx to you all :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts