Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one of my favorite N64 emu; (plays harvest moon)
Just wondering when next version is gonna be release.
Been well over a year since and update.

P.S. Keep up the work Nemu team:cool:

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Nemu 0.8 is in development, and it seems that it will be quite good. According to Lemmy, compatibility will increase a lot and other stuff. They don't have a releasing date yet(may take months).

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
What I will be looking forward to is some speed improvement in almost all N64 emulators including Nemu,Only corn and ultrahle are decent enough for lower end pcs.

·
Key To The Universe
2,712 Posts
Originally posted by prafull
What I will be looking forward to is some speed improvement in almost all N64 emulators including Nemu,Only corn and ultrahle are decent enough for lower end pcs.
I agree. Although most emu users have a good enough pc to run all emus, some people(like me) still have a low end pc(it was high end when I bought it, almost 3 years ago) and need speed improvements in the emus. Corn and UltraHLE have a low compatibility, so there's nothing we can do. SupraHLE is trying to increase compat and that's good, but I think other emus won't improve a lot in the speed because most emu authors have a powerful pc, so they program an emu that runs well in their computers.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Zephon,
My pc has a higher processor than yours but you have a better video card they may have similar performances in terms of speed.So I too share your views.

·
piece of cake
146 Posts
The Speed problem is one reason why the actually Nemu v0.8 Beta is totally re-written to get more optimized code in it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts