Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that wants my ps1, I don't play that offend so I was thinking of selling my ps1. It was imported from Hong Kong so you could play copy games. Is this worth it? I could still play ps games on my computer and I only play 1 player games so this will benifit me. Its $100 and its used so I need some advice quick before he change his mind. Thanks for the help;)

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Since the price of it new is $100, you might as well give it up if you don't plan on using it anymore. I know I haven't touched my PSX since FF8 was just released.

·
Registered
462 Posts
If I could sell my PS1 for $100 I would do it. I play most of my PS1 games on ePSXe now anyways. Plus my PS2 is also backward compatible.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. The reason I want to sell my ps1 is because I saving saving up to get one of these console:ps2, Game Cube, or X-box. I'm looking forward to gamecube but Ps2 is kinda better. I don't know what to get???

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
It's too early to call, but right now the PS2 has by far the best selection of titles exclusively coming to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, then I'll just wait untill the good games come out for the new console but right now I'm planning to get a dreamcast for$50. I don't want to missed out this change, Dreamcast has some good games.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Esma
I have a friend that wants my ps1, I don't play that offend so I was thinking of selling my ps1. It was imported from Hong Kong so you could play copy games. Is this worth it? I could still play ps games on my computer and I only play 1 player games so this will benifit me. Its $100 and its used so I need some advice quick before he change his mind. Thanks for the help;)
PS1 for a hundred? in our place PSOne retails for about 150....without modchips or anything, just the bare-bones package of a controller and a memcard. :(

S

·
0 Posts
Definately sell it for $100, especially if it has a mod chip already in it.
They sell new here in California for $99 and that is "bare bones", just the unit, the adapter, the AV cable, and one controler. No mem card or game is included and of course no mod chip either. The mod chip must be purchased sperately and installed by you or someone who knows how. $100 for an already modded PSOne is a good deal.
Nightmare, are you talking about the original PS 1 or the new, small, PSOne. Either way, I may be interested if you're serious about letting it go for $25. What shape is it in and what comes w/it? The reason I'm interested is because I know someone who does not have a PC and would love a PSX for Christmas. Let me know, okay? Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
just be prepare coz if your psx fail w/out reason = money back

S

·
0 Posts
Esma, sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm from North Highlands, a suburb (but a city on its own) of Sacramento. What part of the Bay Area are you from? My Dad and his second wife live in San Francisco and my brother lives in Oakland. He saw the Nimitz Freeway collapse in 1989 during the big earth quake. Remember that?
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the reply, i'm from Daly City. Its near S.F. And yes i've remenber the earthquake. That was terrible, but now everything is doing well here. Sacramento, hmmm..... Thats a nice City. I've been there and its very huge. Hows Sacramento???
-Esma

S

·
0 Posts
I've been through Daly City several times, when I was younger. Never stopped there though. How is Sacramento? Big and getter bigger. My wife and I refuse to go downtown untess we need to, too many one way streets. What a mess! I like living in North Highlands because it still has a "country" feel to it. I live right across from the "now defunct" McCellan AFB.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 20 Posts