Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an image of Ergeiz from a friend after it got burnt up in a friend's house fire, but it was slightly incomplete... I don't know who made it this way.

It has a 681 megabyte file with an undisclosed file type. Windows Explorer just describes it as File. So I renamed it as a bin and tried to run it and nothing happened. When I ran it in pSX, it gave me the error:

cuebin: No .cue file found! Will attempt to guess format assuming single track
cuebin: Seems to be MODE2/2352

I know this is a longshow, but is there a possibility that I could use the files from another image to get it to run?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hmm you don't know what format it actually is... try .iso if its just one file maybe?

As for getting other parts, hum don't see that working and it's probably illegal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah, you need a .cue file for your game which I believe cannot be from another game. I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain each game has its own .cue file.

The easiest way to solve your problem is to get another copy of Ergeiz somehow and burn it on your computer (or just run the cd-rom through epsxe) or download a .bin, .iso, or .img of the game.

If you want to be friendly with the law, I would suggest finding a physical copy of the game and running it on your computer.

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
the one you are using now was probably made incorrectly and there is little that can be done about that. we also cannot provide assistance if you do not have a copy of the game yourself and/or not using an image that was made from it, if you dont know how to do it there are guides in the misc psx section that explain how to and it simple enough anyway so if you follow it step-by-step its hard to screw up

@eternalwinter

please do not suggest the use of anything warez-related, regardless of the reasons, i see that you did suggest to do the legal way right afterwards but its still something that cannot be brought up here.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorriez =[

I was just trying to be helpful and was aware of the rules but thought by not providing links or telling how to do illegal things that I would be fine. For being incorrect, I apologize.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.