Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since the world is enveloped in financial crisis,is better to include two questions in one topic to save money and space:p

anyway,i use an adapter to plug my ps2 joypad into the usb pc port and work fine with the emu.i was wondering if a guncon works too using the adapter.i don't have the gun,so before i buy one iwanted to be sure.also if someone who already tried it,can confirm if it works with other emu such as MAME.

about zone of the enders 2...the game sruns fine up to the first "mission"...after you take control of the real mecha,the game (that ran flawlessly at 60 fps)dorps down to 10-15 fps.the same if i choose vs mode in the main menu.any ideas?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
The guncon is a usb device, right? Since we don't have a working usb plugin yet, it won't work then.
Even if it's not a usb device, I know of no pad plugin that supports it.

Zone of the Enders hits a bug we're not too sure what it is yet, it may get fixed once the new vu recompiler works with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.