Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
General of Tangerines
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I like to play two player games on the PC.

As of now we are both using one keyboard to play the games.

Of course there is not a lot of playing room on the small keyboard.

I have have spare keyboard and I am wondering whether or not it is possible to connect two keyboards to one PC using a notebook mouse/keyboard splitter.

Is it possible to connect two keyboards to one PC?

If it is possible, how do I do it?

·
Registered
236 Posts
RZetlin: I dont think it is possible coz I also want to find out a way to use 2 k/boards on a pc.Great for playing games like street fighter games where if both of the players mash the buttons together, the k/board will like "stuck". This is due to the restriction on a k/board. U cant press many keys simultaneosly. The only solution is one of the player must use gamepad or other joypads.

·
8+ Years
2,800 Posts
I have 8 usb drives so....I guess I can have 9 keyboards in total. :) Just buy some keyboards and plug it into ur usb and try if it works. :)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
nope
even if you use usb keyboards, it simply wont work.

it's easy to see from the programming pov. when writing a windows game/program (either thru the standard windows messages or thru directinput) there is only one keyboard for the game/program to read from.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.