Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been scanning all my games to see if I have any issues with them. So far I've been running into what everyone else has except for Einhander.

I can run it on my PSX and on VGS but with ePSXe it freezes right where it says "Wait . . ." in the very beginning. Has anyone else successfully played this game at all?

I tried a few setups but my primary plugin setup is this:

Pete's OGL renderer
Internal SPU(Otherwise I use Null2 1.3)
Internal CDR 9x(Otherwise I use Pete's CDR ASPI)

Anyone out there wanna give Einhander a quick run to see if it's just me?

Thx in advance,
snow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yo...yes it can be played. maybe u can switch off the memcard and use save states instead.

And u shud use Pete D3D for it...Lewpy's run into some problem at the last levels.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK well I tried using Pete's D3D but it made no difference. I disabled my memory cards too. And I hit F4 to disable/enable the SIO IRQ. Nothing there either.

Not to insult you but you guys have tried it right? I can't get it to go to that "Count Down 250" or whatever load up screen is right after "Wait. . ."

Does anyone have a savestate that you can send to me that
is right after the load up screen? If you can just send it to [email protected]

Thx for the help!
snow

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does it matter what country code the CDROM is?

Does anyone know software that can detect what it is?

Does anyone play this game at all?!?!

Gah!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello!

This is not a solution at all, but it may help. When I tried to run Einhander on 1.4, I began with the same errors you did. I finally surpassed it (I don't know how), but for the time being, I think it would help your testing process (as it did mine) to disable the frame limit - that way, you will know in a VERY short time if the game can boot or not. But, I know for a fact it IS playable, and I have been down the same road as you.

As a side note, I would definitely reccomend you make an ISO of Einhander. I could barely play the game on a 32x CD-ROM because it was loading so much... Maybe that's just me? ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Very simple ! you have to clear the option "enable accurate cdrom timing" then enjoy your self. I have the same problem and after i do this, the game work fine.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! That's exactly what it was Balem! I was using an ISO of the game and I had no idea it would be effected by the cdr timing option. YES!!!!!!!

Thx to all for the help!

snow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts