Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any emulators get this game working?

I've tried certain version of Girigiri(not the very old one, i think) but the 3D stuff didn't show properly, the sound was a bit awful and it just hanged when the game goes into battles.

The newest SSF R12 seems show more stuff, but the overall game is a bit too slow (it shouldn't be like that as i'm using CPU P4 1.8G, 512MB ram plus Geforce 6600), and again it plays the music endlessly without showing anything when the game goes into battles.

Others like satourne didn't work in my computer as there're always problem intiating the aspi for loading CD, probably because I'm using winXP and those emulators are still based on win98/95? anyway I can't get them to work

could anyone help me to sort it out? or just tell me that this game isn't currently supported by any emulators? :(

thanks a lot! :)

·
Banned
6,349 Posts
Otaku Ichise said:
My god that shows how sega saturn emulator needs lot improvement... a pentium 4 1.8ghz being not enough for weak console as sega saturn?
Don't revive old threads.

Minimum Specification:

Pentium 4 3.0GHz or Athlon64 3200+
256 MiB RAM
A videocard fully comaptible with DirectX 8
A soundcard fully compatible with DirectX 8
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP 64bit edition

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Otaku Ichise said:
My god that shows how sega saturn emulator needs lot improvement... a pentium 4 1.8ghz being not enough for weak console as sega saturn?
The Saturn had close to a dozen processors, and most of them could do more calculations per clockrate then a p4 can (do note that the p4 is a very weak cpu). You need to emulate all of those AND keep them in sync. 3ghz is really not an overshot especially that SSF runs in all software mode, relying every calculation on your main cpu.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I get around 40 of 60 frames with disabled autoframeskip and an Amd64 clocked @ 2400 mhz in cpuintensive games as panzer dragoon saga or Dark Savior, pure 2d games e.g. guardian heroes runs @fullspeed, so i guess a dualcorecpu would run ssf @fullspeed all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.