Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of getting an IPod one of the new onses is it worth it and has the sound quality improved from the 3rd genaration Ipod. also there was an issue with the ipod batteries was that resloved ? please help. should i get an ipod or get some simlar device..

·
Registered
356 Posts
I think you should wait a litte. There's a rumor going around about a new IPod. 60gb color LCD and it syncs up with IPhoto. Even if this doesnt float your boat they will have to drop prices or someone going to sell there old one real cheap on ebay.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I have the new generation of the IPOD and really impressed with it. The battery life is good and i get around 8-10 hrs of music. I tried the 3rd generation and its pretty much the same. The new one click thing to play and pause. But everything about it is good. Oh warning it scratches really easy and the screen is really sensitive. Also the 4rth generation doesnt comes with accessories like the model before.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Squigi63 said:
I think you should wait a litte. There's a rumor going around about a new IPod. 60gb color LCD and it syncs up with IPhoto. Even if this doesnt float your boat they will have to drop prices or someone going to sell there old one real cheap on ebay.
Problem with waiting is that there is always rumours of "improved versions". Should such an ipod appear they'll be rumours about an even better one (probably an ipod with 1TB of storage, FMV support and THX sound :D ).

Anyways joking aside, really it's up to you. Personally I prefer the clickwheel over the old method, and the battery life is now very reasonable. If these are your only concerns well go ahead. :p.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Creative Zen Touch looks like a good device and iRiver H320 is also a good contender so you might first look for other alternatives to the iPod before buing it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
k but what about the sound quality of the new ipod? is it improved at all i remeber listening to somone 3rd genaration ipod and any equaliser mode or even flat sounded terrible... has it improved. and if i got the 40gb version i will put it in the dock after most uses will i only be able to rechard it a maxuim times...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts