Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've recently bought 2 Ipega 9068 controllers. They're bluetooth. I also have a 4.0 bluetooth adapter on my PC.

The problem is that every time I open x360ce, I have to reconfigure everything, and every time is different.

The most common problem that I have to keep solving everytime is that it apperas 2 bluetooth devices when I click "add". One of them works for one controller, or another, I don't know why, I don't know wich one to select, just attempt and error do work.

Then, sometimes, 2 more bluetooth devices appear (they are always there but, sometimes, not green - not connected), and when they do, it scrambles everything and I have to pick one of the first 2 (Again, I never know wich), and one of the other new 2 (I never know wich, seems random). Then it works. Also, everytime it works, I have to reconfigure bindings and stuff (not the major problem here - oh I just wish it was)

this and many other inconsistencies happen over and over everytime I close and open the app.

No tutorials on how to setup worked properly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I bought Ipega 9157, pair it with PC then run x360ce which is not able to detect/recognize the controller, which is even worse.
All buttons and everything is disabled.
Any help/tip?

Since x360ce was not able to detect my controller I can not be sure but when you have to reconfigure everything every time, did you try to save your configuration, laters you open x360ce and import it? It should prevent to set configuration every time.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts