I have configured all the controls
When i run
THe Startin Dreamcast animation appears
Then i get a MEssage box error with the title bar io control
Help me

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
ok what you should try to see if it is your computer is to delete that ver first (not bios though its hassle to get back) and put in 2.0a i beileve it is and try it with those settings remeber do set drives and things. then if errror still persists then it would probably be a setup errror and try the 2.5 again. Note:been a while using chankast i use demul:thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got it rectified.............
I used ChankEx latest version
Using Daemon Tools 3.29 also rectifies my prob..
Any way THX 2 bubbafat:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

hey guys i need help i finally got my computer back and i cant get chankast to work for some reason but i used to have demul but neither one of them will work but thay have before... chankast keeps telling me that thers a iocontrol error and demul keeps comming up with a dc_zip error can any one help me??

·
.:Enigmatic Protagonist:.
2,283 Posts
hey guys i need help i finally got my computer back and i cant get chankast to work for some reason but i used to have demul but neither one of them will work but thay have before
Re-install DirectX, then re-download your emulators and re-config again.

demul keeps comming up with a dc_zip error can any one help me??
DC_ZIP is a necessary file (DC BIOS compressed into one file called DC.zip), you should get it and put it in your DEmul main directory or in a directory named BIOS.

Have Fun ^_^'

1 - 5 of 5 Posts