Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Emuforums,

I am the owner of Retromags.com, we are a site dedicated to the preservation of old video game magazines. We are a small site, but we have already preserved over 600 magazines from the past. We have an extensive collection of Nintendo Power, GamePro and EGM magazines for your enjoyment.

I would like to extend out an offer to the staff of Emuforums, any moderator or admin that signs up over at Retromags, will be provided a lifetime premium membership that will allow you to directly download magazines from our site, rather then use Rapidshare.

Just send me a message through this website as to the user name you have chosen at Retromags.

-Phillyman
Retromags Forum - Unreal Portal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preservation of a chunk of videogaming's historic coverage is interesting. Props to you for your efforts.
There certainly can be a wealth from discovering (or rediscovering) such out of print information that was unavailable in digital form.
Thanks, our work does seem to benefit a great many people. Some people use our work to find out about games that never made it to production, while others use our work so that they don't further damage their physical copies.

Sorry if it came off as Spamming, I only wanted to extend an olive branch to a great site such as this.

If the moderators wish to move this to a section that they can only see, I will understand.

-Phillyman

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
You don't know? oO

Pickles, I guess :p
...you missed her sarcasm.

i should beat you over the head with your wii mote for that fail :p

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
don't worry, i'll forgive you if you donate all your belongings to charity (or me) and subscribe to my religion (Church of the Tri Goddess)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.