Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to play Henry Hatsworth on my DS, and like the one thread says the enemies are invincible. I tried using programs to fix this, but NGZoom crashes when I try to open Henry Hatsworth and NO$Zoomer doesn't fix the problem.

Is there a step I'm missing here, am I doing something wrong, or what. the only option I fiddled with was the DS backup media so the game would launch.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,598 Posts
The latest free version of the emu is 2.6, which explains why NGZoom doesn't work. You will just have to wait till either the donation is back up or when there is a new release of the emu. I don't know if there are any AR or codebreaker codes that can fix this problem. In the meantime, you can try using other emu such as IdeaS and Desmume, or just simply play the game on your real ds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm trying to capture a video of the game with fraps, sadly NGzoom which is the only one that runs it without the bug does not seem to trigger FRAPS capture mechanisms. Is there any way to change the renderer of NGZOOM or somehow fix this bug with no$zoomer or NDS2xGL2 ?

I can play the game on my DS just fine, but to capture a video (for a let's play) i'd rather capture it from my comp, so any help would be appreciated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.