Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I LOOOOOOVVVEEEE this game...it's got a great story line...great graphics,and it has a better storymode(traveling wise) than the first inuyasha game! i only wish it was a 2 player game though....i miss that alot...and i miss the old way of fighting...that was awesome! Plus this game...i know it's wrong to want this buuuuuut(no punn intended)...I wish it had miroku's lecherous move to use on girls....but it's a pretty haus game! :guitar:

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
For what console is it?
Can you post some screens??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
for battle pics and one other one i could only find japanese sorry...it's the exact same though except for language and some color schemes.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
I'm presuming this wasn't released in the US?
Too bad, I like the series...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Although I'm like Inuyasha anime very much. But for this game.....well, I hate to admit but it's very dissapointed me. The way you manage their equipment is too simple (only equiped 2 accesories). And their skill can get by only leveling up your character. And the way they fight is so slow also has very poor sound effect (each time you hit the enemy, you will see only a word "THWACK" not a sound "THWACK". This is all thanks to BANDAI making my favorite anime into piece of junk :hdbash: .

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
That's a bummer, from what I know of the series (read the first manga and saw the first movie) it seems like a nice concept to me for a great game :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well it has been released in the u.s.....and on my version everyone has 3-4 equipment...depending...and my game says thwack too...but i also here it...i like it alot....but it's tied with the first game...

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Under what name? I couldn't find it via Electronic Boutique online...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got it at slackers
and it's under the name inuyasha the legend of the cursed mask...basically u can find it at any good gaming store.

·
Moo.
455 Posts
I think this has been discussed a million times before. All games based on series and movies generally suck. Look at DragonBall Z. Or, in this case, InuYasha.

·
<font color="#990000"><b>Lurking</b></font>
9,358 Posts
Not really, the Naruto games ( especially the PS2 ones ) were awesome.

Yours,
-Elly

·
Moo.
455 Posts
Any series in which kancho is active does not count. Mostly because it's weird. Just weird.

I'll just mention that Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat both had movies with terrible games tied to them. I could find others, but thankfully producers don't usually choose to make their movies into games. Well, excepting George Lucas, who's all about the Benjamins.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I liked the series of unfortunate events game...it was better than the movie...the movie seriously disappointed me...it switched the books around horribly...but i still liked it.and the game...

·
band
4,912 Posts
the lord of the rings games and movies were generally pretty good (overall opinion by movie goers, reviewers, and gamers. not just my own)

·
Moo.
455 Posts
I've only played the GBA ones, and they were terrible. But I've heard the other ones weren't bad. Not that I'm going to play them, being that there are many better games out there to play.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts