Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And yet another interview in the static growing NGEmu articles database added today : I interviewed lrdcheese, the author of the DC emulator <a href="http://dreamemu.emulation64.com" TARGET="_blank">DreamEmu</a>. We're talking yet again about the possibility of DC emulation, and this part should give you a better idea about the required timeframe :<ul><b>How much time would you give DC emulation to get to that 'level of possible' though ? </b>
Ooooh, lots :) Cyrus got his running lots of freeware stuff pretty quickly. It took me quite a while to get mine running, but I don't really have enough time or free access to the family PC in order to code it so much But, many thousands of hours will be needed to get good results. But just because it is the newest console to be publically emulated dosn't mean lots more work will be needed, than say, is needed with an N64 emu.</ul>Thanks a lot again to lrdcheese for taking the time for this interview ! You can read it completly <a href="/articles.php?action=view&rid=17">here</a> or by heading to our <a href="/articles.php">articles section</a> !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts