Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is to the following members::

-Anyone new to the forum.
-Gamefreak94(even though I don't know why the 94 is on the end of his name)
-Squall
-Koko and Devinwolf
-And anyone else I've pissed off as of late.

--
I've been to many forums but there's part of my psyche that leads me to always piss people off. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here; I know I'm a very abrasive person; like asphalt and sandpaper. I've talked short to some of you and messed with some of your heads and I'm sorry. Some comments weren't even backed up; just meant to piss of the receiver. I promise from now on to never enter a discussion about religion or belief as I barely have the knowledge to back any of it up; and I honestly don't think anyone else should either. It's your life and you should do with what you want while you're living it. If you want to worship a boat that sank over a holy crab in the ocean; go ahead. I don't care it's your life.

I'd like to take back just about everything I said and stick to what I do know the most about; music and technology. I'm sorry if I pissed any of you off; it's just how I am and more than likely I should be banned for it. I'm not the kind of person that should be on any forum. I take things too seriously and lose my head a little; even knowing it's the internet and that it hardly matters.

It does however, matter a lot. Whether you're on the internet or in person. Acting how I've acted is rude and uncalled for. Once again, I'm sorry. :(

-IV

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
What the...? :p Opening a whole thread to apologize has become a fad? Hmm... I wonder what would happen if one was opened in the Bin...

But anyway... I think any personal matter should be handled in PM instead. Been there, done a lot of apologies, and figured out how much more of a **** I was for doing a public apology. If anything should be said, it's direct PM. When you apologize this way, it seems like you're trying to avoid conversing person to person because of some reason... and it's kind of rude.

That's not to say your intention is bad, but I think you should directly speak to those individuals and sort out the problems rather than this.

·
Opensource-spice
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What the...? :p Opening a whole thread to apologize has become a fad? Hmm... I wonder what would happen if one was opened in the Bin...

But anyway... I think any personal matter should be handled in PM instead. Been there, done a lot of apologies, and figured out how much more of a **** I was for doing a public apology. If anything should be said, it's direct PM. When you apologize this way, it seems like you're trying to avoid conversing person to person because of some reason... and it's kind of rude.

That's not to say your intention is bad, but I think you should directly speak to those individuals and sort out the problems rather than this.

Either way, it happened. Writing an apology at all is like climbing mountains for me so give me some slack here, broseph.

·
Viking
27 Posts
I was going to out you on your use of the semicolon, but you actually used it correctly-- Nevermind, the first one is right. Anyways, Drinky Crow!

·
Registered Anime Hater
8,674 Posts
I never had anything against you. It happens; tempers often run high many a times since people normally don't have much tolerance about religious beliefs.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Error - Please note that Mdkcheatz is not easily offended, please recondition and try again later!:)

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
This is to the following members::

-Anyone new to the forum.
-Gamefreak94(even though I don't know why the 94 is on the end of his name)
-Squall
-Koko and Devinwolf
-And anyone else I've pissed off as of late.

--
I've been to many forums but there's part of my psyche that leads me to always piss people off. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone here; I know I'm a very abrasive person; like asphalt and sandpaper. I've talked short to some of you and messed with some of your heads and I'm sorry. Some comments weren't even backed up; just meant to piss of the receiver. I promise from now on to never enter a discussion about religion or belief as I barely have the knowledge to back any of it up; and I honestly don't think anyone else should either. It's your life and you should do with what you want while you're living it. If you want to worship a boat that sank over a holy crab in the ocean; go ahead. I don't care it's your life.

I'd like to take back just about everything I said and stick to what I do know the most about; music and technology. I'm sorry if I pissed any of you off; it's just how I am and more than likely I should be banned for it. I'm not the kind of person that should be on any forum. I take things too seriously and lose my head a little; even knowing it's the internet and that it hardly matters.

It does however, matter a lot. Whether you're on the internet or in person. Acting how I've acted is rude and uncalled for. Once again, I'm sorry. :(

-IV
Since when did you piss me off? Seriously, you'd know if you did...... and im fairly sure Alaska still exists......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.