Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright peeps...didnt come here for a while cause i was busy...any ways...i was away from home for quite a while and when i came home my home was not there...my family moved...so i come home and setup all 4 computers and everything work fine except i cant go into hotmail.com yahoo mail...and xanga and so on...does any one know how to fix this?

·
band
4,912 Posts
sry i cant help...mebe router problem?

but..wth?? your home wasnt there and your family didnt tell you about it? >.< mandatory korean army training or smthn?

·
Ride the Darkness
337 Posts
I believe you need to enable cookies and lower down the security level for IE. Hope this helps.

I also think you should move away from Hotmail which is nothing more then JunkMail. Lemme know if you need an invitation for Gmail :thumb: .

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wut kinda cookies do i enable? and its not the mandatory army thing i went to boot camp...n pensacola and came bak...xP

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it loads for a long time and just says page cannot be displayed...

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
>(since flash wont work right on Firefox on 98)

Whaddaya mean? I just installed a machine on 98 with Firefox and Flash. Worked fine on weebls-stuff and newgrounds.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can visit all the sites. the thing is on hotmail and xanga i can log in but it wont load after i press login...and i have already tried firefox....which doesnt work...

·
Registered
780 Posts
Kane said:
>(since flash wont work right on Firefox on 98)

Whaddaya mean? I just installed a machine on 98 with Firefox and Flash. Worked fine on weebls-stuff and newgrounds.
I dont know. Flash sites simply dont work for some reason (the two i mainly goto is shockwave and homestarrunner) . This is on school comps, but the newer ones with Windows XP run Firefox fine. But I guess that doesnt matter, since Firefox doesnt fix his problem either.

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im operating on windows xp. sp2

·
8+ Years
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i have reformated my pc twice already and am still having the same problem..

·
Registered
608 Posts
Since you have 4 comp. you obviously have a router, have you tried connecting directly w/o the router?

·
Registered
184 Posts
I had the exact same problem. I couldn't log onto MSN but also no Yahoo and a few other secure sites. IT ended up being some kind of problem with ActiveX. I even tried downloading one of those hotfixes from MS but it said incorrect version or something like that. I also couldn't use Media Player. Using Firefox or MyIe2 didn't solve the problem. What made it more weird is that I couldn't use those sites on one of the profiles I had set up. But using the main profile it would.

Have you tried creating a profile based on Admin settings? Have you used HiJackThis to edit anthing?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.