Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little address bar in my IE is gone, and I can't get it to come back. The help section said something about it being moveable, and now there is a little "Address" in the upper right corner to the left of "links." However, It won't move! does anyone know how to help me?

Also, I tried mozilla in the past and didn't like it; I would like to keep using IE as my internet thing.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
right click, unlock toolbars. You should be able to move it now, also check View > Toolbars > Addressbar is checked.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Good ****ing lord, Noxious Ninja.

Why is it everyone's mission to get people to change their browser?

He asked for help with Internet Explorer, in case you didn't see past the "This man needs Firefox" cloak you zealot people put on everybody. The man even said he didn't like Mozilla for crap's sake.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Noxious Ninja said:
I AM RUBBAR U R GLUE
Very Mature.

Noxious Ninja said:
Which is what I gave him.
My point was that this wasn't all you gave him. You pushed your "everyone needs Firefox" agenda upon someone who explicitly stated they wanted to use IE.

Plus, Mozilla ~= Firefox, and not only did he say he didn't like Mozilla, he mentioned that he would like to continue using Internet Explorer. Your rebuttal made absolutely no sense.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Regulus said:
Plus, Mozilla ~= Firefox, and not only did he say he didn't like Mozilla, he mentioned that he would like to continue using Internet Explorer. Your rebuttal made absolutely no sense.

Au contraire. I made no assertion that he would like Firefox over IE. I asserted that he could very well like Firefox more than Mozilla, and therefore judging alternative browsers (and their superiority to IE) based on Mozilla is unjust.

However, we've had this discussion several times. While sometimes Flare is, perhaps, sometimes right to say I am derailing a thread, in this case you and he are the only ones doing the derailing. Please, let's drop this fight.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
FFS It dosent matter! His problem is fixed, the end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.