Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
why the hell did you post this under "general pictures" ....? :???:

anyway, im moving it to regular open discussion.

oh by the way last month i won a set of Steelsound 5H's off Xfire. AFAIK im the only person in North America to own this headset. anyone, feel free to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Well hushy if i can import then your not the only north american.Only internet contest i mamanged to win was some $100 necklace which i gave to my mom.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
heh, good luck finding somewhere to buy it that costs less than 60 quid. the headset is hard to find anyway, not to mention that it's pretty expensive (and not really that great). someone would have to be insane to own one ;)

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
well if there was some online contest here, I would surely join but mostly those contest are only valid in the US or maybe also in Europe...

·
band
4,912 Posts
contests...no but online draws yes.

1. corsair 1024 3200xl
2. amd mobile barton 2500+
3. epox 8rda+

...i think thats about it

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Samor said:
I've never bothered ;)

(well, except if you count ngemu awards :D - I won a nice "winner" thing under my nick)
lol, same here, too bad a lot of those nice contests are only accessible for ppl living in the US :(

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
The different sections of fok.nl give a lot of all sorts of prices away, though. Among others, I have won some stuff from them, like a couple of games and a trip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.