Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a way in any of the emulators, or in eternal spu, to internally mute the sound. i always thought this would be a great feature, i tried requesting it on the official eternal spu forums, but it's mostly in jap, and seems to hardly ever get read. and the changelog is in jap as well, so i have no idea if they've incorporated it, but it seems like they haven't.

internally controlling the volume and having the mute would be even better. i know in quite a few games it's possible to turn off the music/sound effects/voices in-game, but not always.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
well in ePSXe you can go to config-->sound and uncheck all the boxes, that will turn off the sound. or use the null sound plugin.

but as far as muting it via hotkey...uh..nope. try turning off your speakers :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
gaw! the whole point is i want to listen to other music through my computer! and also, savestates with sound off will kill sound for the rest of the game.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually.....i knew that already.
well anyway, if it's possible, please add this (any of the eternal spu/emu devs), thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.