Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once installed, does adripsx change any of your computers defenitions or installs aditional stuff? in other words, can it interfer w/ his normal functioning?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So it just copys the files? Nice :)
If nothing is addedd to registry u can just delete its dir or has it an uninstall utilitie?

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hum im sorry just 2 more:
1st - Do u have to restrat u're pc after installing it (u see im runnig on a server)
2nd - Is it better than epsxe?

S

·
0 Posts
You're right CD the regkeys remain in place after the uninstaller is run. You have to manually remove the regkeys yourself.
Neojag, the PSX bios is the operating system of the PSX. A copy of it is required in order for ePSXe, Adripsx, PSEMU PRO, and other PSX emulators to function. No, we cannot and will not tell you specifically where to get the bios and no one will send one to you.
This is because, technically, having a copy of the PSX bios (unless you own a real PSX) is illegal. But if you find one yourself, on your own, then that is fine, as they are out there to be found. Try going to www.google.com and typing in PS or PSX bios. You should find lots of links to sites that have them. The best ones to get are the 7502 and 1001 bioses. Hope this helps.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heh, it helps :D
sorry making u want to kill me ;)
PS-But i OWN a real psx, i just want to take some scn shoots and try emulation

S

·
0 Posts
Neojag, Musashi is right. For screen shots and more features, I would reccommend ePSXe over Adripsx. But don't count Adripsx out by any means either. Roor is working hard on it and it is progressing very nicely. Soon, very soon, I would say, we will have two absoulutely fabulous emulators to choose from that will run the majority of games we want to play.:D Also, glad my other post helped you. Enjoy!
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heh, thks 4 the advice im using epsxe now and its working fine (well, sort of). But 4 taking scn shots, u need a special plugin or u just use windows prt scrn?

·
Registered
251 Posts
>But 4 taking scn shots, u need a special plugin or u just use windows prt scrn?

press F8 while ingame
the scn shot will be saved under \(epsxe's folder)\snap\

1 - 14 of 14 Posts