Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction and there's nothing you can do about it.
This seems to work for many people, and not for many others. It works for me in general, but if I concentrate hard enough, I can force my foot to keep going the right direction.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hum ok i tried it untill my girlfriend asked how long i've been in the computer lol. Didnt work btw. But i know a really cool one my dad thought me. Put ur arm under a table (heavy one), close ur fist, now try to lift the table. Try to raise it for like 30 seconds (the table has to be heavy so you CAN'T actually lift it, just try it), then rest your arm, you'll see it mestirously starting to raise. Creeped me up the first time lol

Btw you gotta put your arm in a position so it doesnt bend, closer ur hand and fingers facing down.

·
Extra Large Member
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that one (well, a variation of it) on Mr Wizard when I was about 8. In that variation, you do it in a doorway, and with both arms. Stand in the doorway, press outward against the doorframe with both arms for 30 seconds or so, then step forward. Your arms will slowly come up on their own.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Yeah that would work too. Anyway gave your trick one more try. still doesnt work

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Here is another one...

Touch the bottom of your smallest finger with the thumb. Hold the thumb in that place. Now touch your shoulder joint with the remianing four stretched fingers. Hold the hand there. Now remove the thumb from its position and try to get the thumb back again at the same position.

See , its possible but not that simple.

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
That really hurts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
erm..sry, but where is the shoulder joint?

and why don't you try using your left hand move clockwise and your left leg anti anti clockwise?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts