Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Raw Rulz
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just emulated the GameCube game and wanted the wii aswell and I did but kind of interesting problem... Look. When I emulated the game with the newest version in the menu I chose the character so so and now

Read From Invalid Memory Reagon ( 0x5b1c2bb0)

There is no way to recover from that error so dolphin will now exit sorry...

1.5 GB of Ram DDR2

Pentium 4 with CPU 3.0 GHZ

Geforce 6600 256 MB

S h i t ty comp but I emulated it. No matter slow or fast. Whats that error about? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
378 Posts
Try again in future revisions, it looks like a bug that may be fixed later. There's no need to master Dolphin to tell you that. Really weak PC too, BTW, so upgrade if you expect general better behavior.

·
Raw Rulz
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the title is annoying I know but its because one thing. Rookies cant fix it! And you know it! The game is smackdown vs raw and the error is not random. Everything has bottom line everything has script and explaination in it, so its not random and thats why I need pros

·
Registered
349 Posts
Squall it's going to have a field trip with the thread xD
Also if you want help, start by making good reports. What game were you playing when the error showed up? what revision were you using? plugins and custom configs? basic stuff...

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Squall it's going to have a field trip with the thread xD
Also if you want help, start by making good reports. What game were you playing when the error showed up? what revision were you using? plugins and custom configs? basic stuff...

what?

Anyway.....
not enough information was provided.....

·
Registered
520 Posts
Well the title is annoying I know but its because one thing. Rookies cant fix it! And you know it! The game is smackdown vs raw and the error is not random. Everything has bottom line everything has script and explaination in it, so its not random and thats why I need pros
You know that developers are basically rookies, right? They don't have a master plan of any kind. Coding an emulator is very much trial and error. Sure, they have some experience with coding, but you would be surprised by how much guessing is involved with the coding process. I'm sorry, it's just that the title pissed me off a bit.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Dolphin Masta Jason says: Buy a Gamecube.
Better: Buy a Wii, with a GC controller and a Memory Card of GC, because Wii have a GC "inside". It's retrocompatibility!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.