Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, here's the deal, i am in college and i get the feeling that this woman in my class likes me or is playing games with me, but i am not sure. Here is why i think this.

She looks at me when i walk into the room.

There are a bunch of other guys in the class and the only one she looks at (i think) is me.

She started a random conversation with me out of nowhere with me one day. She asked what class i am taking, when do i finished, how long i have been taking it.

Her friends always smiles when i am around them.

Out of all the places she sits in the class, she sits two rows in front of me where i can see her everyday.

She looks at me sometimes, the next day she ignores me, other days she looks at me and so on.

One time she was not in class for a week and she was downstairs doing CSS (A school thing). Her teacher was my practicum teacher, i was talking to him and throughout the whole time i was talking to him, she was staring at me non stop and did not look away once. Basically she was standing working on a project and the entire time i was there she was not all working on that project.

I was out in the hall talking to a friend. Right in front of me is the door to go upstairs to class and right next to me is the hallway to go to class (but a longer way). Instead of taking the short way, she walks by me and decides to take the long way.

I talked to her friend cuase i was setting her friend up with a future practicum interview cuase i know a person. While i was talking to her friend, she was sitting there giving me this sheepish smile and has this day dreaming look in her eyes. I'm not sure but that is what it looks like.

Recently i have been talking to her but with random convos about school. I wished her a merry christmas one day when she left early. She says I am coming tom, say that to me tom, while smiling at me. I make a joke, she laughs before she leaves. Today, i see her, but she walks right near me. (not 5 feet away from me or near my buddy who i was with at the time) Walks near me to the point where i can smell her hair, i say "can i say merry christmas now" she says yes with a little grin. I say it she smiles. I go in the lounge to chill with my buddy, Her and her friend walk in start talking. All of sudden all of us are talking. Here where it gets confusing. While i am talking to her, it seems that she wants me to say stuff to her. She is smiling but i don't know if she is into me. I heard it is playing hard to get, but when this happens it seems that she does not want to do anything with me.

So like i said before, i am very confused. What do you all think about this? Is she into me? and if she is why is she doing stuff that makes me think that she does not want anything to do with me.

Plus, i know this was a long story, but i had to get it out there.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
well... men like to be ignored don't they?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Shadow Lady said:
well... men like to be ignored don't they?
hahaha good point, I just figured it out
all through my friends (the guys:p ) they always go after the girl who ignores them but who come straight to them..."err...ok ..will see"

back to topic
well mate be careful, I had sth close to this, a friend of mine i thought she was doing same stuff as you said no even much more , even the whole college mates were talking as if me & her are lover couple & so on....so i just get straight to her & asked her
her answer was "well you are funny , sweet...blah blah ..but we are just friends" :cry:
Anyway although it hurted me at it's time, but i was better just after one day relaizing that i don't love her this kind of love, but she is really a dear close freind .

thanks to god we still friends:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is what i am exactly afraid of. I don't want to go at point blank and then find out she was playing me all this time. I don't fool that easily, i make sure that is is true os i can actually do something about it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Don't be so paranoid. Even if she is messing with you, she only accompishes anything if you let it get to you (which you obviously have.) The only thing you have to lose by asking her is your pride, and pride is an extremely worthless thing. You'll feel much better once you know the truth of the situation anway.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Humanoidfreak said:
That is what i am exactly afraid of. I don't want to go at point blank and then find out she was playing me all this time. I don't fool that easily, i make sure that is is true os i can actually do something about it.
do you prefer to be wondering yourself for the rest of the... ammm... year?

·
Is it a dream...
616 Posts
do you like her? if yes, then for the love of god ask her! I had almost the same thing in high school. I had a huge crush on this girl from 7-12 grade, and she would always tell me i'm cute, and always want to give me hugs and i was so damn backwards that i would think that there was no way she could like me, because she was just amazing in EVERY way. I was so shy when she would come talk to me, i couldn't even look at her, and she would softly put her finger under my chin and lift my head up to look at her...
...But, I did nothing, and now, graduated, never seen her in years, and i regret not asking her out. don't be afraid. even if the girl isn't throwing any signs, if you like them, ask them! it hurts alot less to be rejected then to dwell on a missed oppertunity, believe me....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.