Next Generation Emulation banner

Interact AxisPad under Windows 2000

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  DeepBlade 
#1 ·
Has anyone gotten this gamepad to work with ePSXe? The problem is that the Windows 2000 drivers set the D-pad to be a hat switch, which ePSXe doesn't recognize. This would be a great gamepad for psx emulation if it actually worked.

#2 ·
ya, you can get it to work, but not COMPLETELY, cause epsxe's controller options doesn't support POV (point of view) yet... or doesn't have a plugin that i know of that supports it. However, bleem does. What you need to do is this--> go to control panel's gaming option, then change the controller to advance i think? it's the last one. change it to 'digital pad', then finally, make the left analog pad i/j or something like that.. it's not x/y, cause x/y is set to the digital pad. As for the right analog pad, that won't be functioning, it doesn't really come in handy in psx games anyways. Originally, the controller was set as digital pad as POV, right analog pad as x/y and left analog pad as i/j (i think). After you do that, (set digital pad to x/y, left analog pad to i/j) all u need to do is go to epsxe controller setup, change it to analog pad, and setup the axis.

The reason i'm saying 'i think' and all that is because my interact axis pad isn't working... and Interact doesn't seem to like to reply to e-mail messages regarding tech support... They replied once, telling me to download something from their site, but that didn't work.. I think i'm gonna hafta reinstall windows. STUPID WINME

Hope this solves your problem

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.