Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which plugin is the best for an Intel 82815 Graphic Controller? Also which is best for a Yamaha AC-XG sound device? Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are my specs:
Windows ME
Pentium III 866 MHz
133 MHZ
40 GB Ultra ATA/66 Hard Drive
128 MB SDRAM

Is there anything else you need to know?

·
Lost in Time
2,289 Posts
Yeah, you can try the pete's soft plugin, it will work steady (not very nice, but ok). You can use pete's d3d plugin too, just go to the plugin config and hit the fast button ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
vivi you got identical specs to me i use petes direct x d3d driver and these settings i also have the intel integrated sound and the internal spu is the only spu ive ever needed these settings play these games all perfectly for me ff7 ff8 ff9 gt2 tony3 driver2 saga frointier 2 =(only hour into this game is it worht playing is it good anyone?) those are about the only games ive tryed oh yeah and FFT but i use the soft driver for that anyways heres my setting try these ones out Plugin: Pete's DX6 D3D Driver 1.1.54
Author: Pete Bernert
GFX card: Intel(R) 82810E Graphics Controller

Resolution/Color:
- 640x480 Fullscreen - [16 Bit]

Textures:
- R5G5B5A1
- Filtering: 0
- Caching: 2 - 125 textures usable

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: off
- FPS limit: Auto

Compatibility:
- Offscreen drawing: 2
- Framebuffer texture: 1
- Alpha multipass: on
- Mask bit: off
- Advanced blending: none

Misc:
- Scanlines: off [0]
- Unfiltered FB: off
- Dithering: on
- Full vram: off
- Game fixes: on [00000001]

·
Registered
215 Posts
ps...

vivi is your computer from gateway?its exactly the same except i have 2 cd burners and 256 megs of ram now i bet we have the exact same models mine is also pIII 866 came with 128 and windows me (xp pro now )

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Hmm intel 82815,
Just one question to both of you, have you tried using next 3d gpu plugin from nickk ? If yes then you get those weird black boxes problems or not?
Your information will surely help.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hey, I have the same card than you guys( Intel 82810e).

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Jahepi
Hey, I have the same card than you guys( Intel 82810e).
Actually there have been a variety of intel motherboards with inbuilt grafix cards.For example I have an intel 810 based chipset(it doesnt have open gl hardware acceleration), the more advanced version of this is 810e version which supposedly had a slightly better grafix card (and had opengl as well as tv out socket in originality).
Then there is 815 version which have been released after the above two and should be better with grafix I guess.;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
well igot5 the intel 815 chipset and its 82810e graphics and prafull i tried nikks driver and i do get black boxes i dont have no tv out and opengl soesnt work all that well but it works somewhat:)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by eazye
well igot5 the intel 815 chipset and its 82810e graphics and prafull i tried nikks driver and i do get black boxes i dont have no tv out and opengl soesnt work all that well but it works somewhat:)
Thanks a lot.This information may prove useful as soon as nickk returns.

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
hey prafull have you tried any n64 emulators?do they work with your graphics?
Yes,all of them work.But my celly 500 and 64 mb ram doesnt always help with the speeds.Infact corn,suprahle and ultrahle provide very good speeds in full screen mode and higher resolutions,rest ummmmm, u can guess.;)

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
i cant even get those 3 to work any pointers?
What error messages you get in all these? Actually you will need glide wrappers to make ultra and suprahle to work.Neway if you can tell what problems you are facing I may be able to help.:)

·
Registered
215 Posts
uuum i got evoodoo and suprahle just shuts down every time i try to play a game i wuz thinkin xp compatibilty issues with the 3 maybe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts